Saturday 6 August 2011

Naturist Walk..

A panoramic view from the area I love so much...

At the beginning of the week it was so hot and sunny that I just had to get some fresh air so I took a walk in a nearby wooded area wearing my 'natural attire'.  To get there I had to wear shorts and shirt while walking through the village but one in the vicinity I was able to get comfortable.

My favorite area is just over there...
This particular part of the area is seldom visited by other people so it offers the perfect location to shed the clothes and enjoy naturism at its very best.

Watching the insects on the leaves...

I thoroughly enjoy just strolling along the overgrown paths while listening to the birds in the trees and watching the insects bees flying from flower to flower busy with their daily chores.  I could spend hours sitting among the bushes and vines  watching the insects scurrying between the dead leaves and up & down the trees in their hunt for food and nesting materials.

Listening to the birds in the trees...

To be naked in such natural surroundings is a truly invigorating experience which always makes me feel refreshed and re-energized.  To spend time surrounded by the beauty and tranquility of nature is a really special treat that I look forward to during the hot summer months.

Sitting soaking up the sun...

I always feel a twinge of regret when I have to leave the area and drag on my shorts for the walk back home down the road through the village.  In the back of my mind is always the notion that I will always be able to go back to my favorite wooded area again before the summer is over.

1 comment:

  1. We had some lovely warm days last yr and like you I managed to enjoy several walks in fields,woods and by the Thames. It's so much nicer without restricting sweaty clothing!

    ReplyDelete